LAW OF SERVICES OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE
In compliance with the provisions of art. 10 of the Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society (L.S.S.I.), the following General Information is disclosed:
That the domain www.puertacostas.es from now on website is registered under the name Puerta Costas, S.A. with address in Cebral-Petelos, s/n. Mos, Pontevedra, 36415 Pontevedra, Sociedad provided with CIF: A36103505.
The contact address is the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The access to and/or use of the website of www.puertacostas.es, attributes to whoever does it the status of user, accepting, from that moment, fully and without reservations, the present general conditions, as well as the individual’s conditions that, if applicable, complement, modify or substitute the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the website.
II.- Usage of the Website, its services and contents;
The user agrees to use the website and its services and contents without breaking current legislation, good faith, generally accepted usage and public order.
Likewise, the use of the Website for illicit or harmful purposes against THE OWNER or any third party, or which, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the Website is prohibited.
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), the following is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless it has the authorization of its legitimate owners or is legally permitted.
- Any infringement of the rights of the HOLDER or of its legitimate owners over them.
- Its use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the Website by any means other than those that are made available to users as well as those that are normally used in the network, provided that they do not cause any damage to the website.
III.- Unilateral modification;
THE OWNER may modify unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever it deems appropriate, the structure and design of the website, as well as modify or eliminate the services, contents and conditions of access and/or use of the Website.
The establishment of any “hyperlink” between a web page and the website will be subject to the following conditions:
- Reproduction neither total nor partial of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed.
- Except prior stated consent, the web page on which the hyperlink is established will not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the OWNER
- Under no circumstances, THE HOLDER will be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website from which the “hyperlink” is made, or for the information and statements included within.
- Exclusion of Guarantees and Liability;
THE HOLDER does not grant any guarantee or liability, in any case, for damages of any kind that could cause:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Web and/or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the Website and/or its services or contents to meet needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users.
- The existence of viruses, malicious programs or harmful content.
- The reception, obtaining, storage, diffusion or transmission, by the users, of the contents.
- Illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, to the good faith, to the generally accepted uses or to public order, of the Website, its services or contents, by the users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The breach by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the website.
The duration of the service of the website and services is of an indefinite nature. Notwithstanding the foregoing, THE HOLDER reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the Web service or any of the services that comprise it, in the same terms as those set out in the third condition.
VII. Applicable legislation and Jurisdiction;
These General Conditions will be governed by Spanish legislation.
Puerta Costas, S.A. and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, is subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s domicile for any questions that may arise or actions to be taken arising from the provision of the Web service and its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance of the established here.
In the event that the User is domiciled outside of Spain, Puerta Costas, S.A. and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of VIGO.
The USER has the ability to configure your browser to be warned on screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on your hard drive. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser to expand this information. To use the WEBSITE, it is not necessary that the USER allow the installation of the cookies sent by the website, without prejudice to the fact that in this case it will be necessary for the User to register as a user of each one of the services whose service requires the previous registration.
In the same way, our web servers automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. All this information is recorded in a server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain statistical measurements that allow us to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to our web services, etc.
CANCELING COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
In accordance with the law of services of the information society 34/2002, the user is guaranteed the possibility to stop receiving commercial information within a maximum period of 10 days from when he communicates his will by email to email@example.com